Saturday, January 2, 2010

My pay after working for 19 days :DDDD

Welcome 2010 ( ok i know i'm a little late, today's alr the 2nd!)


I seriously miss 2009 althought it just ended a few days back. And my working days where I had got to learn so many things. Boring, but still its an experience gained.
But still, the best was making a sale and getting so happy over it! With good sales = good commission.
And leaving work with my dearest boyfriend that came all way to fetch me. Not forgetting having long bus rides from Suntec to Tampines .... Hmmm

Baby is going to collect his results soon.. And I really don't want him to go RP. BABY SEE THIS??
I'm afraid you're gonna change after school starts. Like what my sis said, a person will change in a different environment.. I hope you won't and I know you won't....
Well, I guess me and baby have gone through alot, 11 months coming soon... Time seemed to pass so fast. It was like just yesterday we just met on bus, watching movie and walking to the Esplanade. REMEMBER???
I love you, from the bottom of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home