Monday, October 18, 2010

Someone very happy today! ^^

Okay, to clear your doubts, that someone is me! I am happy!!!!

Very long no happy posts in this blog already right? HAHHAHAHAHAHAH. Today will be an exception because the blog owner which is me, jiaying, is very very happy today!

- k wait I need to pee.

Back.

So yup, happy girl = good appetite. So I just had my dinner and ate 2 bowls of rice. HEHEHEHE. Really oh, today very happy lah.

Eh but wait, I know what people are thinking now. Confirm is jiaying patch with her ex liao thats why she so happy hor? HAHAHHAHAHA.
Want hear the answer?



Answer is NO.
But seriously, I still very happy wor ^^


Mark today's date, 18 October 2010. Jiaying was finally happy.
Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home