Tuesday, December 7, 2010

So well.
Enough of emo posts in this blog. I want to jot down my everyday life to so that when I read back the past archives, I'll still remember hur! :)

Yup, O's have ended and I've gotten myself many event jobs! I forsake the position as a 'sales assistant' at Far East Plaza as the pay wasn't up to my expectation. Hence, I only worked 1 day for that and left hehehehe. :) But its good, as I'm working in a guys apparels shop, I get to see many eyecandy every couple of minutes and serve them as well ^^ Hehehehe.

Ok, back to events job! Yes I'm taking up the second event job currently. And the first one was a showgirl in Sitex and the pay was like very very generous. However for that, I only worked for a couple of days. :(

Currently I'm working as a gift wrapper in Town and its quite boring as Christmas' is still a few weeks away. After this 3 week, it's time to enjoy myself a little before I get another full-time job. As what my friend said, event jobs are quite inconsistent. Certain times you'll be damn rich and sometimes you'll be bankrupt. Lol.

Yup thats all about it. Should be meeting my eyecandy tomorrow night. Oh, I mean tonight(since now is already tuesday heheheh).
Wish me luck and byebye. Will update this space with pictures and more lively posts!

And please pardon sad/emo posts as I'll still post them every now and then as I'm still insecure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home