Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines' Day!!!!!!!

I spent my Valentines' with my one & only lover. Yes I love him so much! For those who're still wondering.......Hmm... Yes & yes, I'm back with my ex boyfriend!
That only guy that made me cry so hard, that only guy I couldn't get over, that only guy I'd ever love so much...

Congrats me please?!

Many of my close friends are happy because they know I'm genuinely happy.

I'm actually glad, glad that all my friends actually wished me happiness and approving us and all. Like....Some friends will restrict you from getting close to that guy who broke your heart.
But my friends did not, perhaps they really feel that this time we'll be all right.

Yes oh holy.

I'm so happy and over the moon!!!! Like finally, the wait had proved to be worthwhile. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home