Monday, January 4, 2010

WOAH, first day of school today! I don't feel the thrill or any nervous-ness anymore! I'm a grown-up big secondary 4 student.
But....
I'M STILL LATE FOR SCHOOL ON THE FIRST DAY. NVM.

Got back to class, on the top level. FOURTH floooooooor!
HEH. No lessons today only admin stuffs and I got caught for my beautiful hair color today!
WTF i didn't even highlight my hair yet MISS TAN said I highlighted it -_-
After school headed to TM with baby to get my stantionaries and settled our emptystomach @ PASTAMANIA. Yummm.
Headed to Courts and Best to hunt for MP4players as I wanna get one ASAP. Is Zen goooodah? I wanna get that, only 199. Cheap but i dont like the design argh!!!

Baby went home w me and he helped me dye my colorful hair. Now its JET BLACK. LOVE ME PLS MISS TAN. Ate dinner and off baby went.

Tmr I'm gonna have my moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. But its gonna fly away before I even notice it! So many things to pay for! HEHEHHEHHH!

O levels are approaching. I must study hard. Mind fuck myself that studies is gooodah!
But BABY IS BETTER OFCOS! MWAHHHH
This week is totally busy for me ahzz, Temasek Poly and Ngee Ann Poly to visit. But I'm giving Ngee Ann Poly a miss as I've a date w sis and sis-in-law and Baby to WILDWILDWETTT!

Hmmmm, Oversea camp is just next week only pls. 13, 14, 15!!! I'm gonna give it a miss. Its gonna kill me to not contact Baby for 3 days. Furthermore, its our anniversary!! God bless me that I do not have to pay the full amount of 220bux.
Okkk, lessons are starting tmr. Time to buck up, no more daydreamings!!!!!!


Baby love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home