Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hi. My life's a mess.

Theoretically, it definitely is in a big mess. Till I couldn't even get through anything that's pulling me down. Literally yes, I am weak.

Don't know what to do anymore. Planned to study today and nothing turned out well, it became unproductive studying, And what fears me is that, O's are barely a few days away! I'm fearful of everything now and of course, worried for my future.


Things were peaceful today(except that I had a fall and people laughed instead of helping me up).

Life's definitely not great now and its going to be sucking real hard for the next 2 weeks. I better pray hard I'll get through these 2 weeks of hell, alive. I need to do all the things I've been anticipating to do!

OK. Till here then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home