Sunday, December 12, 2010

My life revolves around work now. Its almost working everyday and I'm kinda sick of it. So today's my off day and I took the opportunity to head town for shopping at fep! Indeed it's my favourite shopping spot, managed to get a bag before heading off to Tangs. Hehehe.

Dropped the idea of getting another 'fcuk' shirt for that boy as I guess it's gonna be redundant.
Walked around, shopped around and wanted to have some curled extensions on my head but realised it's oh-so-old-fashion, so once again dropped the silly idea. Heheh.

Trained to Downtown and bickered with sis on the way there on deciding where to dine! I was fuming mad and was on the verge of crying. In the end... I still gave in to her. See what a wonderful younger sister I am.




Headed home aftermath. And tata! This is the nerd/bare/plain me.

Nevertheless, it's a 13th tomorrow and I can't help to think about you, about us.
I love you but this marks our seperation for 7months...and i'll still be waiting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home