Friday, February 18, 2011

I seriously hope happy moments like this will last forever. I want us to be happy this way, forever.

But.....even the sweetest chocolate has its expiry date. There's bound to be a day that we'll not stay as sweet as now... But all I hope is that we'll be pull through and still stay together.

I'm gonna spend your birthday with you once again, the third birthday already my sweety. You're turning 20 years old. WOW, you're really GROWING so fast man..
But don't worry, I'll always love you and I'll stay with you to spend your 21st, 22nd, 23rd...so on and forth birthdays with you...

I really hope there won't be any obstacles in front of us anymore. We fought so hard to get each other back again. I never want us to be seperated..

Although the tough part has yet to come....but I'm sure even if I get into a new school, made a whole lot of new friends.... my heart will still stay true to you. :) I promise that to you.

:)

I love you.

And my dream is to be your wife and bear you kids, yes, seriously. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home