Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My loved one, zhang chao

Am meeting Baby everyday now because I know very soon I'll have very little time left to spend with him.. Few more months, just another few. I would be going tuitions and staying in school till late to enquire questions from teachers. But baby I promise you, once all these is over I'll repay all the time I missed with you. 11months coming soon, another week.
Thanks for always ensuring me with your messages saying that we'll be marrying each other when we grow older..
And always screaming 'i love you' on the phone, to me when you're dead drunk. I know its so true.. Each time you get drunk, no matter how late is it. 5, 6, 7am you'll give me a call saying you love me. Makes me feel so loved.
I know you're not that romantic kind of guy. You're a wood block always waiting for me to take the initiative. :DDD My wood block baby. My cutest boy. Tears and joy are always shared with you. We'd laughed so hard tgt so many times.. My happiest moments are spent with you.
You never fail to give me suprises. Each suprise you gave me would be telling me in advance and its not a suprise anymore. HAHA! But still I'm happy for what you've did and gave me. I feel the love.. Even till now, I can't deny that our love is growing stronger each and every day. It is so amazing to know someone like you, you're special and have what other guys dont have. To sum it all up, you're wonderful.
I remember on our 10 month you sent me another assuring message again. You told me that even though we made alot of mistakes tgt but our relationship is still standing strong.
Heheee, I always save all these messages in my phone. But when I ask you to read, you'll complain its all mushy and refusing to read it. :D


Hehe. I know you'll complain to me for typing out so much words like an essay. Its so wordy! But what matters is, I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home