Friday, May 14, 2010

This card which I spent the whole fucking morning doing for our 15 months is in the bin now. I really don't know what's wrong with you, why are you so heartless? You didn't even look at it, you just dump it. You know, I'm never good at art, but this time I tried my best to draw a nice one for you, but you just dump it away without looking at it.

I'm tired of feeling so rejected and so lonely. I still couldn't believe this is Zhangchao. Really, Zhangchao won't do this to me, he'll keep everything I did for him on his shelf.

Jessie, remember you once asked me what would I do if one day Zhangchao broke up with me? I answered back at you, this would never happen one right? Then, I gave you another answer, I said if one day he really leave me, I'll go down on my knees to beg him and stay. And I really did. I know this is some thing that no girl should ever do, but I don't mind really. I don't care how people judge me but just don't judge the guy I love. I really love him.

And its because I loved him so much, he took me for granted. I don't know what more to say, I just wonder..will it break your heart to see me suffering like this? Or even just a little crack?

Sometimes, I just want to cry softly, quietly. I don't want anyone to know. But in the end, I ended up crying like a Baby. Hiccuping away. I really can't. I can't handle things now..

My Dad have been asking me to work on my guest-list.. Now, I'm wondering should I include you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home