Sunday, May 9, 2010

Well, yesterday afternoon I went out with Bf, we quarrelled and he yelled back at me. But it was my fault, I threw tantrums at him first. Sigh..

Juicy Couture bag! I love Juicy items..

And then after that I went over to this Water Edge Cafe located at some Yatch club with my Dad's side to celebrate Mothers' Day for my Grandmom in advance, as usual. Last year, we had a big group picnic at Pasir ris park, everyone contributed food. Some brought spaghettis, some brought sandwhiches. But this year was great, we get to enjoy the sea breeze and breath taking sceneries..


Pictures aren't doing justice to the place!!




Daddy and me. I apologise for the blurry pictures!




















Butter fingers, I dropped 2 knives while eating my whole baby chicken





Its a nice place, you get to see aeroplanes taking off as well. My second time dining at this place, food wasn't fantastic but the place is awesome!

Today we went out and everyone was starving while Dad was searching for Chalet for my birthday.. We settled breakfast at JustAcia. Then continued hunting for chalet. As my birthday falls on not just the peak but the super-peak period(school holiday), almost all the chalet in Pasir ris was fully booked. I wanted Aloha Loyang but sadly it was extremely booked.

So Daddy asked me to get Coasta Sands Resort, as it was the only one that still have room for Chalet. But it was kinda run-down so I rejected. Continued hunting for Chalet, finally we got one at Changi! Its kinda nice. And I'm very satisfied. Its gonna be a blast this year for my birthday! Its either a pool-side party or a beach-side party. WOW.

And we'll be staying there 3D2N. Awesome place, and Dad have enquired with the caterer.. Well, since its a private club, we can't bring foods in so we can only cater from the restraunt. Its damn expensive lorrrrrrr. My parents gonna be broke after my sweet 16th. I think the whole celebration would cost them up to 1k. ): By the way its held on 5-7 June. Not on the actual day as my birthday falls on a weekday and not much people would be able to turn up, so yup we decided on a weekend! Gonna love this year alotttttttt. I've not worked out on my guests-list! AHHHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home