Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today, 13 May 2010. It's the end of examinations, just as I thought I could finally let my hair down and enjoy with you. Everything turned ugly.

My relationship status: Single or In a relationship. I don't even know which one do I fall in. But after you sent me the first message of yours for the day. I am getting a better picture of where I should be.

Thanks alot during these 1year relationship. There's so much of ups and downs we've been through. Remember how we spent a month apart from each other during last year's june?

Remember how you used to pick me up from school and walk me home with a packet of Dutch lady strawberry milk in hand? I still remembered, we walked instead of taking a bus because I wanted to spend more time together with you even in such a hot weather, you're still willing to do so.

Remember exactly 15months ago, 13 Feb 2009. You brought me to a Ben & Jerry outlet and I was whining all the while about how expensive Ben&Jerry ice cream were..

Just, 15minutes ago I had a walk in the vicinity of my house. I calmed myself down, stopped myself from crying. I looked at the path we always took. It was a long and narrow route. It wasn't bumpy. Then I started to realise how much and how many times we've walked on this route. We never noticed how narrow that path was, we just walked. But today, I saw it was sucha long route ahead. In the past, we managed to finish the route together. But today, I forced myself to walk to the end of the path alone. I knew I can't always expect you to be always by my side.

Before all these have even took place, I even planned on how our Friday outing should be. It seemed perfect and I thought my plans would be well in place. But, today everything ruined.
I have nothing much to say, I can't even wish you our happy 15months together tomorrow. And we can't even spend it together..

I didn't expect you to end our relationship like this so easily. You said you need some time to think it over, I'll give you then. But you told me, you don't know how long it'll take.. So what should I do? Keep on waiting?

My blog is now well-known for being an emo blog. But well, if you know me in real, I'm so much of a cheerful and outgoing girl. But.. there'll also be times where I get upset and cry..this will be the place for me to spill my feelings. I can't talk to my family, I don't want them to get worried about me. Friends? Do I have any?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home