Thursday, May 6, 2010

How it feels to have barely 4 hours of sleep for the past 24hours!

Yeah, SA is driving me crazy. This is the first time I ever studied so hard for examinations.
But.. I think I'll study even harder for O's, thats definately!

Chemistry Paper was difficult, I couldn't handle all the questions and I really feel like tearing up the paper!!! Damn it.

Tomorrow would be History. Teacher only briefly gave us the sub-topic. Like, how are we going to study like that?! Causes of WW2 in Europe & Asia Pacific, Consequences, Offset.. So on and so forth..
ZZZZZZZZ. Kinda regret being a history student >: But I really need to do well in History if not my SS would be pulled down. I'm confident that I'll do well for SS.

OKAY, I am going to study till 2am and wake up at 5am in the morning to make sure everything gets in my mind!
Not going out with Bf tomorrow, gonna replenish the hours I missed on my bed. *biting blanket*

AND... I only had a meal today - dinner. And for that, I ate 4 bowls of rice....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home