Saturday, October 23, 2010

Image

At that point of time, I was really in pain. Because I loved you too much and I could not believe whatever was happening then.
I used to wake up with your text messages.. And you'd wait for me at my lift lobby to have breakfast together before heading for school. You know, that period was the happiest time I ever had in my life, where I knew I was complete. Whereby its just a simple breakfast, it just makes me feel complete, very contented. Can you imagine? A complete love life for 1 year plus and I suddenly had to adapt to drastic changes like running to your house and beg you to stay?! I had to walk aimlessly in the dark, drenched from top to bottom yet you're still avoiding me, my calls, my texts. That was the most painful time I ever had as well. It's kinda ironic on why people whom we love simply just want to hurt us. Where all we did was loving them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home