Sunday, November 14, 2010

How would it feel to have the person you love, telling you that he won't love you anymore?
It'll hurt, isn't it?

My heart is breaking into a zillion pieces for you, yet I do not mind the pain and all the insults I have to bear from you. I'm still holding onto you despite people calling me a fool. But they were right. What a fool am I.

I love you, and I can't hold on any longer. I'm giving up on you, its painful to know that you're not going to love me anymore. But, I'll stay strong because I love you.

I was wrong, I thought we may have a chance again after my O levels. But I'm totally wrong. O's are over, you're not doing anything to us. You're simply leaving me hurting. I misinterpreted your intentions. I looked too much into things, I was wrong. You're just showing concern to me as a friend, nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home