Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I thought so.

You left me awake, staying up at this hour. Being unable to get to sleep just at the thought of you.

I've been thinking.


Thinking about what've happened during this 7months, including the time we're together as a couple. Think about it, I'm silly.

I thought my love for you could stand strong despite all the barriers I am away from you. I thought of everything that was impossible yet I made it possible.

Now, I've come to a point, realizing there's absolute no reason in staying here any longer.

Love was supposed to be selfless, not selfish.
I'm being selfish now. Is this love? I can't tolerate all the definitions of love that tell us of how love should be/should not be. My mind is in a whirl.
I'm breaking down and giving up.



I'm going away, and won't be back anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home