Sunday, February 27, 2011

NOTICE:

Strictly lovers.


Life is becoming more and more busy lately! And I'm expecting a whole lot of changes soon...
Instead of studying in RP for 3 years to get my diploma certificate, I'll maybe be studying in SIM for 3 years to get my diploma and degree cert.
Its a last minute decision. I know I'm stupid. But I'm gonna stand.

I'm gonna spend 3 years studying in SIM, spending over 30k just for that 2 certificates. Actually, amounting to all the sums, 30k for 3 years and getting 2 certificates is still much better than spending 16k in RP just getting a diploma cert.

Just hope my 3 years and dad and mom's hard earned 30k won't go down the drain! I promise to study hard and by the age of 20, I'll be holding a diploma and degree certificate! ^^

Yeah, so thats an update about my studies plans...
As for my current status, I'm still happily working in the yogurt shop :)

Am having the thoughts of opening an online apparels blogshop by directly importing clothings from Thailand to my blogshop to sell! And yes, I'll be away for a shopping spree during April in Bangkok! I seriously can't wait to drown myself in the pool of clothings!

Yeah, till then! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home