Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yeah, I just pray that tonight gonna be a peaceful night for both of us. No quarrellings. ^^V
Had been having many dramatic nights for the whole week today. I'm tired.

Tomorrow gonna be the last day of school of the week, and January gonna be over.

February is here! The big occassion is coming, 14Feb is a really BIG day for me and Baby.
No, ofcourse we're not getting married on that day! It is our first year anniversary + Valentines' Day + First Day of CNY!!!!! Tell me big or not?!?!?! 3 ocassions fall on the same day leh!!
But if you ask me will me and Baby get married next 10years the Valentines' Day, it will be a NO lor. Cause I don't think anyone will want to attend our wedding ceremony cause it was suppose to be a honeymoon day. So I won't be stupid to marry on that day. Hhahah, I love you baby.

I know we will get married with each other one day.
I know this sounds ridiculous coming out from a 16year old girl, but I am mature enough to think.
10 years later, my friends and families will witness me walking down the aisle holding my dad's hand and thats where he passes my hand to the arm of my husband. And both of us will honour our promises to love and care for each other till the end..
It really sounds fake and ridiculous!!!!! But those who are laughing and mocking at me upon reading this post, I'll prove you guys wrong.

I love you baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home