Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh well.. Lessons are great today, with exception of math test totally screwed :/
And I totally hate veera the prata seller.. Now become street sweeper -.-
Yes! And O' level theme for this year's DnT is out. It is SELECTION!!!!
God damnz it. Sounds difficult!!! God blesssssss. I want A1 pls.

Oh and yes I got my new precious ytd! I bought a Omnia II! Kinda difficult to use. And now I have just transferred all my songs from com to my phone. Phew.. More to come.
When I got a new phone, Baby got his Ipod 160gb. My phone only 9gb!
Out tmr w him, and the day next is my Overseas camp la!!! I feel sad, cos i know i'm gonna be lonely over there!!!! But, I'm sure gonna have fun! Heh.

My little boy is having his sleep now after a long day out. Sleep tight baby! Youknowiloveyouverymuch!



My phone is huge and heavy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home