Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh holy! I've not meet my ZhangChao like 2days alr!! %$#$&*&^%$#@&*^

It feels like hellsxzxzx.
Oh whatever. I feel like skipping school tomorrow to visit a doctor for my rotten finger, it seems much worse now. Fuck.

Ahem, woke up at 7.30 today with my sister to make our way to commonwealth and collect our pullovers. Its like so nice lor!!!! Hahah, who interested tell me I can help you order ^^
So, we made our way there and collected our dresses and went bedok to get some groceries for baking pineapple tarts. Too bad, baby wasn't there with me ):
Anyway the pineapple tart we made was way too yummy!! HAHAHHASZXZX

Ok, i'll stop here my rotten finger is itching like mad fuck!!!!

School tomorrow.. Yay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home