Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tomorrow would be the Overseas Camp alr! And I would be back only on Friday night... How sad.. Unable to spend our anniversary tgt with baby.. ): Sigh.
Anyway he would be sending me to school tmr morning! HEEHEEEEE. I am so lucky to have a boyfriend like him!
Today lessons ended pretty late. Got home changed and prepared, went over to meet baby and had our really late lunch at The Cafe Cartel. Their speciality St.louis pork ribs is rly nice! But the serving is too big. Could hardly finish it.. And baby had to cut it for me nicely and force me to finish it up.. Walked around and went home. Baby and Ethan had dinner at our house. After dinner, headed down to Tmart to get my stuffs for camp.. Came home, got things packed and Baby left around 10 nearly 11. I hope he could stay longer as I wanna spend more time w him.. But in order to maintain the good impression fr my parents, he have to leave early. So, he left. Now I'm blogging and chatting w him on MSN.



My half-finished St.louis pork ribs Baby busy eating his chicken cutlet. Hehee. We wore the same out today! Both red. Like big red packet!
Baby's half finished cutlet! Really yummy.




Happy Eleven months to you in advance baby. Hope you really enjoyed this eleven months spent tgt with me. You're my awesome boyfriend. I love you for who you are.

And know what?? Gonna miss baby like fuck during camp. Although its just 3 short days. But.. Aiya dno how to explain. Gg to sleep sooon. Its turning 12am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home