Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Facade

I don't want to do this any longer.

Its really tiring giving you so many calls per day. I know you dislike it when I call you, but what can I do?
I really want to spend more time with you, I am trying to squueze out every time of mine that is free to be with you. But whats the point of doing all these when you don't even bother. Look at the time now! How much time we wasted. How many times did I call you since I ended school? And how many times you said you'll call me back when you didnt, at all.
You know, I'm tired of all these shits.
Like what I told you just now, from today onwards I will promise myself not to care about you that much, stop giving you calls.
It is really tiring. Here I am putting so much effort onto our relationship, but there you are not giving a damn about all these shit.

We knew all along our relationship had this problem was having too little communication between each other, yet you're not solving it. And what we have to do next? Just sit back and watch as our love dies and our relationship fail on each other?
Another 12days would mark our 1st year being together.
And I don't know if you would even bother to read this whole long shit here!
I don't want any presents for our 1st year, I want nothing but just your care and love. Nothing elso matters more than these.

Its tiring for me, waking up early to go to school, study hard a real nerd and having to deal with such trivial matters after a long day in school.

Life sucked real bad.

And humans, guess what? Couples just have to go through all these quarrellings and squabbling so they would be closer. Contradicting? But true. I will try my best to slove our problems, we gotta work together on this problem, baby.


Bet I gotta wait 3 hours before my handphone will ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home