Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ohwell, yesterday(friday) have been a really unlucky day for me!
I had two different people knocking onto me while I was ordering food!! First is during recess time. This fucker had neither balls nor brain, not te even say that he had the guts to apologise! Fucking pissed.
Second was having lunch at Bugis Junction, a big sized girl wearing school uniform knocked onto me and caused me splashing sauces on others. Zzz resulted in a big mess.
Why am I so unlucky?? Bad friday? No I checked the calender, it wasn't!!!!!!!
And I walked the whole Bugis St. Baby volunteered to sponsor again(!!!)
BUT, found nothing. Ended up empty handed ):
Baby came up my house for his dinner. And went home after that..



Today(saturday), woke up early went MAC breakfast with junior!!! And bought my drawing block and food for kakak. Went home, lazed around and jogged. Was sweating buckets!!!
Came home bathe and lazed around while waiting for mummy. Headed for little chloe's chalet. She's turning 2 on the first day of Feb! Awesome little cutie pieeee!!!
Just got home and had a shower. Feel so fab now..

And I wanna say, I'm ohso lucky today!!! Only baby knows why! :DDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home