Monday, March 29, 2010

The French are willing to die for love.

Never ever believe in "I'll text you later OK."

Well, I don't know but my 2 weeks of anti-quarrelling with Baby is great.
But things are starting to take a turn now I suppose? Maybe because I praised him last night(shouldn't have done that, now he's totally ignoring/neglecting me)
THAT IS WHY MY MSN PM SAYS " have bf like no bf" Lol.

If I am not wearing our ring on my right hand fourth finger, I would have long forgotten that I'm attached!

Anyway something happy I should share, I had a sweet dream today morning and I jumped out of my bed excitedly.. Thinking it was real.. But it was a dream not come true lehszxzxz. ):
Hope someone could do something about fulfilling my sweet dreams.


Gonna study hard for MYE, aiming for DPA (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home