Friday, March 26, 2010

I am not sure if this applies to you. But I really hate it when I visit some others blog and they post about how they miss someone..

But now I'm gonna be the same as the some others ):
I went out with him just now, but I still could not get enough. I'm missing him now ):
I don't know why, but is this how it should feel? I don't like the feeling of missing someone.

I feel so unproductive. I should keep myself busy..

Okay, sidetrack now..
Baby told me few days back that it would be better if I could get a private tutor. And it did cross my mind too. Though its a little expensive, it should be worthy to exchange an O level result slip with flying colors?
I don't know what to do! I feel like continuing my group tuition for another few months, but I'm worried by then I decided to get a private tutor, time is up.
Private tuition is good, as I had 2 in primary school and I did really well in PSLE. But would it applies to O's as well??


I did research on the course I wanted, L1R4 15 points.
All e best for me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home