Friday, March 19, 2010

Baby's birthday tomorrow. And I seemed more excited than anyone else. Why?

Baby left Singapore today morning. Before I could even call him and hear his voice, he left zero message and zero call for me. Was kinda upset, but I expected the outcome.

Yesterday was almost the end of US. It really struck me hard to hear the words coming out from your mouth. Its hurtful to know this is how you look upon me. You'll always be in my first priority, but me?

Today you weren't by my side.
I went up on a bus which was full pax, I had to stand and I almost fell. It hit me hard. I realised you weren't there to hold me preventing my fall.

I read up our past year chatlogs on MSN, I realised how much changes we've made. I realised so much, I wanted to share with you but will you spare me some time of yours?


Tonight, when the clock strikes 12, my handphone will ring a 'Happy Birthday' song just for you, my man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home