Monday, March 29, 2010

I forgive you, it meant that I want you in my life

Because of a sweet dream of mine, caused so much pain for myself.
Shouldn't have told you about it, shouldn't have trusted your words.
I take your words seriously, but you don't honour it.
I regret telling you my dream, you said you will fulfil it for me. I shared my joy with others, silly me. I'm gonna be mocked at.
You lifted me so high, and you made me fall hard.

You said you will see how, but what I want was a definite answer from you. Although I sounded like 'It's okay, never mind.'
In fact, I mind. I would wait till the very last second for my hopes to be dashed because I will still bear some hopes in that few seconds hoping you'd prove me wrong.

I hate myself for always bearing so much hopes, too much. I forgot that by doing so it would make myself feel hurt.

Talk is cheap, that is why..
I'll still hope tomorrow you could fulfil my dreams. I'll be waiting till the last second.
Hope you read this before I fall, not after I've fallen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home