Saturday, May 15, 2010

Well, yes there's zero point in me holding him back now. But for even in that zero point, I'll still find a minimum less than a point to have a reason to hold on.

Maybe I'm just plain stubborn or unwilling to accept the fucking fact that he already have no intention to stay on. I'm silly I know. Everything that is ridiculous/unacceptable for a girl to do - I did it. I just want to keep trying although I know the results will not vary very much..

I'm sad, I can't accept. I feel like dying. I know many people hate Zc now, but we can't entirely blame him for treating me like this. This is human nature - change. Human change, so we can't blame them. Its like blaming a celebrity who changes hairstyle each and every time. Maybe..
So, don't blame him ok? He's a good guy still.. For someone he really love, he'll really really really treat that person x10000000000 good. I used to be that person he really loved and got treated x100000000000000 good. But, now I'm not anymore...

Can anyone fucking feel the way I feel now?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure can't f***ing feel what you're feeling but I understand what and why you're feeling so. It definitely is not easy for you now.. I found some lines and found them meaningful, hope to share them with you.

Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I've felt, letting go is the most painful yet.

People think it is holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go.

No one can promise they'll never hurt you because at one time or another, it will happen. The real promise is if the time you spend together will be worth the pain in the end.

jt

May 17, 2010 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Jiaying said...

Hey jt, the lines are really meaningful. Don't worry, I've let go now, does that make me stronger? Haha.

Maybe the time we spent together are not worth the pain in the end. So what he's my first love? He still managed to hurt me so badly, which he don't even care. So what if all the memories I had with him were so difficult to forget? I should really move on since he already had! Hehee.

May 17, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home