Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Completely lost

Went back to school to complete my artefact for D&T this morning.
Well, I really have to say this - it sucks. I don't know what the hell am I doing now, I'm like a puppet, not any better than a nodding puppy, I swear.
My artefact turned out to be so different from my Design Folio.. Its alright if there's minor changes and adjustments, but mine is like totally different! But I have no say, Mr Lim decided that my artefact had to be this way, and me, the nodding puppy just have to nod a little and there it goes..
And when Mr Lim is not with me, I'm lost; totally lost.
But whats' worse is that my artefact got discriminated by other teachers. Just because 2 teachers bear grudges against each other, it involves the very pathetic student - me.
Sigh, I'm really lost now. I used to always be on track for D&T. But now..

Its sucks to feel this way - totally cocked up.

And what my heart actually wants? Why am I feeling this way again?..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home