Thursday, June 17, 2010

Every atom of me missed him

Yesterday:
Although I already have a DBS card, but I went to make a UOB card too :p
And at the same time I applied my debit card from UOB. I was like the last customer there as I only reached the bank at 3.40 pm while the bank closes at 4pm. So the banker asked me to sign a few documents and she was wondering why all my signatures looked so different! And I spent another 10 minutes signing it the same way! ):
Headed to Town for mini shopping and cabbed back to Tamp as I was worried I'd be late for tuition. Cab fare was 9bucks and the extra charge was $7!!!!! Gave the uncle $20 and left the change for him as he was old and seemed poorthing~

Today:
Town again for shopping!!!!! I think my pocket is leaking or what, I keep spending money ~
Was tired and did not apply make up, my skin can breathe so ^^
Had Aston and as I saw the menu I feel like crying because I used to frequent dine at Aston with Z. ):

We had a whole lot of beautiful memories which are still lingering in my mind.
Don't ask why, its because you're the only guy I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home