Sunday, June 20, 2010

Shopaholic

Yes, shopping have became a full time job to me. But I pay people, not people pay me. So yup, money have been rolling out of my pockets.. I should really control myself, just 2 days I've spent over hundred bucks. But, presenting one of my favourite buys..


A high waisted pants from Topshop! Loving the color so much, and the cutting.. But the price was kinda steep, that I know ): Was wondering if I should take 25 or 26, in the end, I still took 25. As I think, it would like nicer if its tighter (': Hehe.

Shopping continues till Thursday. And Friday I would be working for an event ): Time to slog and make up for the money I spent this month. Hehe (:

Ohyeah by the way(!) This was the screwdriver I had. It taste so bad! Sex on the beach might have be even better, made a wrong wrong choice! ):

And I collected my spectacles from my optician already, hehe ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home