Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I've yet to find that someone..

Someone who truly understands my feeling and would empathize, be there for me.
I think its suckish, my life now. I'm too reliant on Z, that is why I feel so lonely now.
That is why I'm always left alone, even now!
And I'm not talking about love here, I'm talking about friendships..
Friendships. Why, am I not friendly, outgoing enough? Why can't I find someone who will be there for me? That person don't have to be a girl, a boy would be okay. Is it that hard to find someone?

Sigh, human relationships always leave me speechless. Am I that bad in handling matters like this? Why can't I just be like normal people enjoying the companion of friends? Its been a long time since I feel the comfortable feeling of going out with someone I like. I miss that feeling though.
Am I really that bad in expressing my feelings? I guess so.. That is why I failed in both friendship and relationship.

I got my heart broken and hurt.




Am heading out, soon.
Being alone is always better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home