Thursday, July 8, 2010

All along,

I guess my only regret is that i couldn’t give you enough reasons to stay.


Last night, after tuition I was on my way home.
And you came into my mind, I don't know how did that happen. As I tried all ways to stop thinking about you.
Bus 65, that bus sure do bring back lots of memories..
I recall the time where you lay your arms around my waist, and leaving a peck on my cheek.
How sweet, and we used to listen to the same song through a earpiece in your ipod. The song 'Never leave you' and you'll sing in my ears.. I'm still loving you like it was the first time.. Ohohhhhh. I'll never leave ya.



Its another Friday tomorrow, time passed so quickly. 2 months, close to 2 months since you've left me. I'm getting quite used to being alone now.
I'm quite used to not hearing your voice anymore.
I'm quite used to not seeing your face. I guess, this is the outcome you wanted..

But then every morning I wake up and realize, I love you more than the day before.



Nearly on the edge of tears, I'm such a baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home