Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm dead beat

Reason being, I was out the whole day with Junior and Z.

Yes, still feel kinda weird whenever I see him. My heart breaks to see you.

We had lunch at JusAcia and went off cycling at Pasir Ris park..
The hightlight of today's outing was that






I fell on my stomach and face flat in the sand.

And continued lying in the sand for the next 1 minute and seeing all the little childrens looking at me with this O.O look.

No joke, my pants turned from grey to brown because of the dirty sand, and my elbows, knees and stomach were all painful ):




Pasir Ris Park, out favourite hangout place in the past. Today, when we cycled past the stone chair where we usually sit at, I feel a moment of sadness. My heart ached.. The sea breeze blew past our face, it was so strong.. I want to be in your arms, so the sadness and loneliness would go away.. But I know, it wasn't what would happen at that time..
I just love to rekindle at the past, at least, it makes me happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home