Sunday, July 4, 2010

Blue ribbons

Yesterday, TGIF!

I have a very bad habit which was, if I'm unhappy I'd go out alone. So yesterday I ditched D&T aside and went out alone....



While today, an abrupt outing with my sister!

The theme of my outfit today was 'Retro'.
So I paired my checkered cropped top with my high waisted pants and my 'pong' hair and am ready to go!
Many eyes were glancing at me of course, I don't know why.
And we hitted town and was approached by 2 guys to do the F1 race as an Singtel Grid Girls!!!!
Well, most probably I wouldn't be doing it even if I'm selected because Prelims are round the corner!

Went home empty handed and still... many pair of eyes staring at me ):




I looked a little funny here because I was taking a very deep and big breath in and my sister snapped it ):





















My current hair length..

And once O's are over, I'm getting my hair dyed to red. Yes, you didn't hear me wrong. I WANT TO BE A RED HEAD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home