Saturday, August 28, 2010

Don't be afraid to step back,

I'll always be here to support you, you'll never be alone.


To think we were once a sweet and lovely couple, despite all the quarrels and obstacles we've fought to eventually build such a strong and steady relationship. It wasn't easy.
To go through all these seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years spent together, be it, fighting, having cold wars, sweet moments.... You know, just looking back to think all these have ever happened upon me and you made me smile so much. And this smile was so much of a happy one, one that's filled with happiness..

You decided to stop fighting for me, to stop putting in effort in this relationship when we're on our 15months..
You know baby, if you managed to endure, to hang on, we'd be on our way to our 19months..

But its good that you made it clear to me what you wanted. To stop everything for once and all. Let it be then, 15 months is just as beautiful... As beautiful as how you looked when you handed me the first bouquet of flowers I ever received in my entire life. You complete me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home