Sunday, August 15, 2010

Overjoyed.


Officially 3 months. 3 months.
Cherry is a year old now, finally. You told me you love Cherry, so you're giving Cherry to me, with your favourite name 'Cherry'. I took good care of her, I love Cherry a lot too.
I hug her to sleep every night, I tell her stories, I remind her when's her birthday and how happy I am to see her turn a year old.
People must be thinking, Ohmy, this girl is crazy. Fancy talking to a bear and even treat her bear like her children?! She's mad.
But, its alright. No one would ever understand.
Last year, 14Aug 2009, I baked cookies for you for our half a year anniversary. It took me a long time to form the cookies into the shape I wanted. I formed heart shaped cookies using my fingers and hands, it wasn't easy at all. The dough were all soft and sticky. But I just kept trying and trying. Till I made out the perfect heart shaped cookies. It was nice, very nice.
The next day, I wrapped it in a nice wrapping plastic with heart shapes prints all over and went over to your house.
I was shy, I kept the cookies in my bag, refusing to show it to you with the fear of you'd say the cookies ugly. So you kept bugging me for the cookies, I took it out, gave it to you. I un-wrapped the plastic, I fed you the cookies on your bed. You said it was tasty, not too sweet - just nice. Then I was already very happy and took out a small card that I made for you. It was so small, like a greeting card. Written in gold ink, white background with a 2 stickmans on it - 1 was you, 1 was me. And 2 other smaller stickmans next to it, it represents our children, 1 boy, 1 girl.
You read it and smiled then walked towards the table to reach for your wallet. You put the card in your wallet, and I asked why. You said by keeping it in your wallet, you could take it out and read anytime you want to. I was happy, really happy.
Then you walked towards the table again and carried a box over to the bed and passed it to me, asked me to open it. I opened it, I saw a white furry teddy bear sitting in the box, with a yellow slip of A4 size paper beneath it. It was the teddy's bear birth certificate.
On the birth certificate, it indicated the bear's mass, birth date, length, eye colour, and lastly by the person who bought it. It wrote - stuffed with hugs by Bi.
My tears welled up the moment I saw everything you did. I was touched, deeply touched. I hugged you tightly and said thanks baby.
I was so happy and crying at the same time, it was tears of joy.
Together, we ate the cookies and spent our day simply this way....
Yesterday, 14 Aug 2010. I was without you. No text messages, no phonecalls - nothing. Everything have changed so much within a year.
But I still love you, and you'll always be my baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home