Friday, September 3, 2010

My very first love story

Finally..

I decided to end this chapter.

Its no longer me, alone writing this story. I've ended it. I've decided to stop hoping and waiting. I've decided to stop being sad for you.

You know what? You're really free now.
I've never hated you or whatsoever, really. And I really hope you may see this someday..
Just want to let you know, you've been a really good boyfriend for the past 15months together. Doting on me, respecting me as your girlfriend and my family, making time out for me... So much many more.. You know... we could have done better... but well.. this was just as good enough to leave in my heart as memories. You know, you've taught me so many things and I really appreciate it a lot... A lot..

I never planned on moving on, not to even say I wanted to move on. But I guess, I'm getting a clearer picture of how things should not work out this way.

And goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home