Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wondering

how you are now. At this time right now, what you're doing and stuffs like that.

Hope you're doing all fine now, as far as I know, the exam seasons have ceased and you're probably enjoying your long holidays for now.. Thats good. I know what you have in mind, to play and have all the fun in the world...

As for me, I'm stucked right here. Just like how you were, last year. Busy preparing for O's, devoting all your time and energy on studying. Yes, thats what I am going through now. Though its tough, having to memorise everything and catching up with the rest of my friends, I feel so behind. I feel so discouraged to know that everyone's already done with revision and fully prepared. While me, I just got started. I feel so alone, without you and you teaching me. The assessments and notes you passed on to me are laying right in front of me. Like how you said, last year to help me with my mathematics and physics... But now you're gone and I'm left alone here... I tell you what. I'll learn by myself. I'm independent. And I love you. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home