Monday, October 4, 2010

Well.. Its the exam fever now. And this exam is major... It will mark my future and of course everything..

Gonna drop everything in hands(that aren't important). And fully concentrate on my studies.
Prelim results are very disheartening and demoralising.. I told myself to at least pull up my L1R4 to 17. It seems quite impossible judging from my prelim results. But I believe I'll make it if I put in all my effort. And I will.
Focusing on my weakest subject at the moment now which is math and science. I did math last week and its about time I work on science. Hmm, I've never had problems with science in all my secondary years. I'll at least secure a pass grade. But for this year, I flunked it, badly.

So I'm determined to work on it now. Studying occurs almost everyday now.

Though my heart still aches whenever I think of zhangchao, I told myself to stand strong and just focus on my studies... Its tough.. But I'm still trying. Throwing mathematical questions to myself... Tons of them... Please, let me attain a pass grade for my mathematics O' level ok? (:

Meanwhile, this space would be left empty for quite a moment... And good luck to everyone taking their O's!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home