Friday, October 1, 2010

I miss us. The old us.

I miss you. I miss how you accompanied me to study. I miss how you have breakfast with me every morning and being late for school. I miss you. I miss your blue contact eyes. I miss your smell, a smell I've not been able to find on any other guy..
I miss you baby.

I miss you accompanying me for jogging, I miss you having lunch with me.
I miss you putting your hands on my waist. I miss the way you hold my hands. I miss the way you laugh when you saw my tiny toes. I miss the way, I miss the way I used to see our shadows when the sunlight shines on us.

I miss the way you get drunk and giving me a call to confess your undying love for me. I miss the face you give when I get angry at you over minor things. I miss you cutting my pork chop into smaller pieces before letting me eat it.

I miss you coming up my house for dinner. I miss scolding you over not washing your bowls yourself. I miss washing bowls for you. I miss cutting oranges for you. I miss scolding you for not taking good care of yourself when you fall sick. I miss going to clinics with you.
I miss shopping with you. I miss how you say 'Bebe, you're getting fatter!' I miss how you said I was cute when I shared a joke with you..
I miss how you picked me up from school. I missed how you told your friends 'Yes, this is my girlfriend.' I missed going gym together with you. I miss you cooking your own style of maggi mee for me.

I miss you teaching me how to play games on your Iphone. I miss correcting your spellings. I miss celebrating your birthday with you. I miss you giving me a kiss on the cheek. I miss you giving me surprises. I miss our yellow slippers. I miss you, I miss that face you gave when you bought hamsters for me. I miss how the way you cleaned their cages.

I miss you being happy over a new haircut and showing it to me very excitedly on the webcam. I miss your black hair, brown hair, orange hair and red hair. Long or short, I miss them. I miss you.

I miss how you take very good care of Junior. I miss how you asked Junior 'Love meimei or korkor?' I missed how you bring both of us out to Sentosa. I missed how jealous I got when Junior took so much of your attention. I miss you boy.

I miss those days. I really do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home