Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm not a superwoman, nor am I a wondergirl

I'm just an ordinary girl without any extraordinary powers. I need love, your love.

Right from the start, I'm thrown with hundreds and thousands of reasons on why should I give up on you and on this downright hopeless relationship..

Our broken relationship was beyond repair. You knew it, and you decided to give up fighting. I knew that too, but I did not give up. I wanted future for us. I fought for us. I stayed, and I waited. I waited for the right moment, I keep finding the right words to say to you.

Even till now.. I'm sad to say, half a year have past. Nothing have changed between us. You're still you. And, I am still myself. I'm still waiting and you're still not giving us another chance. We could make it, if you chose to. But we did not, simply because you refuse.
I'm done trying and waiting. I'm done losing sleep over you and cry at the thought of you. You're driving me insane. And the reason is because I love you. I really do.
And we're really not gonna make it. We've parted for half a year. How could we ever get back to where we once were? How can I make us happy again? How? I'm willing to do everything for you. And you know, I will.


I'm still waiting, and I'll wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home