Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


It's a lively festival and its been merry with the lovely lightings and the crowd of people that welcomes Christmas.

As for me..... I'm regretful for spending my Christmas eve this way. Walking aimlessly in town... Avoiding..... and staring at lovely dovey couples. The atmosphere in Town is very intense and lively. It just brings up all the Christmas mood for everyone there. However, it did not work on me.
I was lonely. I wasn't alone. I was with thousands and thousands of people. And reason for being lonely remains unknown(but most could probably figure out why).

I'm not trying to be an emo fuck to spend this Christmas this way. But it isn't up to me as well.
For the past few days, I tried my best to stay as cheerful as I could. I was anticipating this day... But guess it just didn't work out. I...I am so disappointed with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home