Thursday, December 30, 2010

My new year resolutions

1) Hit gym on every consecutive days.
2) Respect Dad & Mom.
3) Spend quality time with family.
4) Earn more money
5) Get some label bags for myself


Yes, so the list shall remain this short for the time being. As the shorter it is, the easier it'll be to achieve. :)

Since work at Tangs have ended, I'm currently enjoying every single seconds of my life spent single.
But happy moments don't last, I'm been splurging money like crazy and I've literally run out of cash.
I've got my new baby a red Longchamp bag, my second branded label handbag already.
Pampered myself with a classic manicure and pedicure few days back.

Been learning to love myself more and more. And I think that's something worth to be happy about.

Till then, happy new year :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home