Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dream

Its been so long and finally, I've gotten over you.

I got to know a new boy. We've just got together and its been quite some time since I felt happiness this way.

That day, we went out and on the way home I saw the ex boyfriend. I walked up the bus with my new boy's hands wrapped around my waist. I saw him sitting alone at the back of the seat. He was alone, he looked lonely. I so wanna walk up to him and lie on his shoulders like how I always did in the past.
But this time, it was different. I was with my new boy. And I can't do this to him. I walked to the middle seat to settle myself. I didn't tell my boy about anything. I pretended like I did not see the ex boyfriend at all. We alighted the bus..
The ex boyfriend remain seated at the back seat. I don't know if he did notice me with my new boy.
But if he did, that's good. Since moving on was always what he wanted for me.



That was what I dreamt about last night. It wasn't a sweet dream to have a new boyfriend. But rather a nightmare. I woke up and found myself in tears. I told everyone I've given up on you. But look, now what? I can't. I still can't..


PS: It's just a dream, not for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home