Friday, January 7, 2011

Alright,

This shall be the last post published using my current lappy.
Reason being, I'm gonna get a new lappy soon!

This lappy was a gift from my uncle for my 16th birthday last year...... Its a very expensive and nice lappy that cost near to 3k....LOL.
I love this lappy very much, but I have to let go of this baby as Mom have already ordered my new Hp lappy to be delievered to our house doorstep by next week.

Yeah......
I really can't bear to leave this lappy....as most of this post written here are published by this baby.... I am a very sentimental person that goes for old things rather than new.
Not good right :(

But well, like Mom said, "the old don't go, the new won't come..."

I guess this quote applies in my relationship too!

All e best to me receiving my new lappy next week :)

Byebye everyone :0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home