Monday, January 3, 2011


First of all, happy new year!
A new year, a new start and a new me. Many things have changed and I don't know how to react to it. I felt like there's so many things holding me back from starting anew.
Feeling like jumping back into the old hole and hide myself up from everyone..

Oh anyway more updates about me is I'm starting on a new job. Heheheheheheeee. Nice working environment and the best damn thing is that I can wear my favourite denim shorts! No more long pants!

2011, which means I've grown 1 year older, just like everyone else.
A year older, I promise to be more sensible and obedient. I will stop throwing my princess tantrums as and when I love. I will learn to................ move on!
HAHHAHAHA. IKR. That's the most important thing. To move the fuck on.
Yeah, till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home