Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post for 2010

THis will be my last post for 2010.

Year 2010 haven't been a smooth year for me. Along these time, I've lost many things, unwillingly.


There were many ups and downs faced this year. Losing the one I love most and knowing he isn't fighting to keep me...
This is probably the gazillion trillion zillion time I said. But I'm still gonna say it. I give up on this man, seriously.
True enough, this period of time I thought, I thought really hard. I've seen things that I couldn't believe. But its true.

Living together happily ever after? He love me and I love him? Bearing him kids?
Reality slapped me hard in the face.

This 7months wouldn't be futile as I finally woke up from my silly fantasies.

Goodbye 2010, goodbye the lover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home