Monday, January 10, 2011

Today was special

It finally marks the last day of me stepping in East View as a student! I am finally out of this school!
Headed to school awkwardly and collected my 'O' level certificate. It was a weird feeling, not knowing to be happy or sad. Scared and nervous, everything just adds in to the mood and atmosphere.
Stepped in the hall and my heart was beating at 1000000times/s that it almost jumped out of my throat! I was so nervous already and yet Veera still had the cheek to chase me out of the hall just because of my hair colour! *&^%&*^%&^%$!!!!

Sprayed my hair to charcoal black and went in the hall again! It was receiving results time.....everyone took their time........so did I......
I laid my ass on the chair and was already crying.....and Miss Tan said..."take your time to look through the booklet, you may get into a Polytechnic."

And I was in a un-calm state. My mind was like "Huh?!? Only may get into a Polytechnic?! Means cannot get into ah? I'm doomed!"

I got back to my seat and look at my certificate and saw my English grade. I cried non-stop(for that moment, I was producing liquid free-flowingly)
I see. I cry. I see again. I CRY EVEN LOUDER. Imagine how drama am I?!?!

I opened the envelope which contains my COP and also the number of courses I'm eligible for. (srsly, it took me so long to open that god damn envelope and I was crying lika baby!!!!)

I finally open and I don't know how to read it and I don't know why there's so many C67,C99,N55 all these! Then I still crying, cannot stop one.
And I don't know how to see my COP! Finally I figured out and I was like "OMG, SO HIGH GO WHERE STUDY? ITE? PRIVATE? RETAKE? OR GO JUMP BULDING??"
Then I start crying again.......... then Jessie told me the C67.C99,N55 is all poly courses! HAHAHAHHAHAHA. -.-

Then I cry so long then realise I can go Polytechnic. Yes, dumb!
Anyway I passed all my subjects! However, the only disappointing one would be my English :(
I regretted writing so neatly for the examiner that I do not have ample time to finish up my composition! URGHHH. KILL ME.

Anyway, MORAL OF THE STORY IS THAT, Please learn how to read COP and the C67,C989,N55 all these! If not will end up like me, CRY FOR NOTHING.

Nevertheless, it was a happy day for me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home