Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hi my dear bittersuga-r..

I'm sorry for neglecting you always... I've been real busy, coping with work and my online stuffs.



I really love this blog alot, its been through alot with me. With all my sad stories written down, each and everyday. Not forgetting the happy ones too.



I'm getting too spoiled. But I'm spoiling myself with my own money. Is this still considered spoilt? Hahahaha.



I've stopped taking poocket money from Dad & Mom ever since the start of 2011. I've been spending my own money since then, alot I must say.


Oh and anyway bi have dropped the idea of keeping a dog. So, I did not buy a dog for him :(

Which is rather sad.



Alright, till then.



#prayforjapan #prayfortheworld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home